The TPU-V series are Silva's most durable dry bags, supplemented with a built-in compression valve for optimizing packing space. Just turn the valve, squeeze the bag to let the air out, close the valve and you have a compact bag that is easier to fit into your kayak or backpack.
The Silva TPU-V dry bags are made of abrasion resistant material that can endure tough conditions. The see-through material makes it easier to find your gear inside the bag. The small and medium sizes have a headlamp hanger inside that lets you use the dry bag as a soft lamp in a tent or a boat. The TPU-V series is perfect for the kayaker or yachtsman with high demands on their equipment. Keep your gear dry and organized during your marine adventures were water protection, durability and packing space is key.
FSC approved packaging
volume 12 liter
- Compression valve – optimize packing volume
- Transparent and extra durable – abrasion resistant TPU material
- Waterproof rolltop – easy closure system
- Packing volume: 6, 12, 24, 36, 48 liter
- Color coded sizes – makes it easier to identify/separate luggage
- Winter use – flexible in temperatures down to -20ºC
- Use the headlamp attachment inside bag for a soft glowing tent light (size 6,12 L)
- FSC certified paper packaging