MR400 is a durable, yet lightweight headlamp with a generous burn time and battery level indication. It has a white light of 400 true lumen, a red light that preserves your night vision and an orange light that is optimal for reading maps and instructions. MR400 runs on 3xAAA batteries (included).
Nature can be a demanding work environment, especially when you’re high up in the mountains or deep in the woods. In these situations you need a headlamp that’s robust, waterproof and has an extensive burn time. You need MR400.
IPX7: Fully Waterproof
In addition to this, MR400 has a 10 lm, Super-low-mode that is perfect for close range work in order to avoid annoying glares. It comes with a comfortable anti-slip headband, as well as an attachment clip for your helmet or belt. The headlamp is fully waterproof in accordance to IPX7 which means that it can be submerged 1 meter under water for up to 30 minutes. MR400 runs on 3xAAA batteries and is ready to accompany you on all your demanding work challenges.
Silva Work series
When you are a professional worker, a doer and a go-getter, you need products that meet your standards. Durable, smart and trustworthy equipment that you can rely on in any project at any location. We have taken our experience from the outdoors and developed a series of products with features and functions especially designed to assist you, while you are getting things done.
• FULLY WATERPROOF
- Meets the IPX7 standard; can be submerged in water for up to 30 minutes at a depth of 1 metre.
• NIGHT VISION AND MAP READING MODES
- In addition to white light, the headlamp has a red light mode that preserves your night vision and an orange mode that is optimal for map reading.
• SUPER-LOW MODE (10 LUMEN)
- Saves battery, perfect for close range work or reading.
• LIGHTWEIGHT FIT
- Comfortable fit thanks to low weight and wide anti-slip headband.