MR200 is a robust and fully waterproof headlamp with extensive burn time and one LED-source which makes it optimal for close range work and for indoor use. It will not overheat, and it will provide just enough light for your tasks.
It runs on 3 x AAA batteries that are integrated in the headlamp housing and it has a built in red light for battery warning when the battery reaches <25%.
The MR200 features 3 light modes which can be adapted to the work tasks you perform, and it comes with a combined helmet/belt clip. This headlamp is the perfect choice for professionals who often work indoors in the dark.
2 brightness levels
- 200 lumen light output.
- 3xAAA batteries included.
- Lightweight and comfortable, perfect for medium range work indoors.
- Silva Intelligent Light, combining long reach spot light and close flood light.
- Battery level indicator.
- Fully waterproof: Meets the IPX7 standard.
- Flexible helmet bracket included.
- Large on/off button – easy to operate while wearing gloves.
Our lumen values are measured 30 seconds after switching the lamp on. We measure lumen according to the ANSI FL1 STANDARD.
||Red, Green / Body
||Headlamp, Head band, 3xAAA batteries, Helmet bracket, 3M adhesive, Quick guide
||1 x semi high power LED
|Light distance max ft
|Light distance max m
|Light distance med ft
|Light distance med m
||Max, Min, Blink
||ABS, PC, TPU,
|Weight battery g
|Weight battery oz
|Weight incl battery oz